Terms & Conditions
1. Supplier identification
- XYZero (Pty) Ltd is a site operated by Rudy Sennett with legal status, XYZero (Pty) Ltd
- We are registered in South Africa under company number 2002/004517/07and with our registered office at 2 Webster Close, Constantia 7806, Cape Town.
- Our main trading address is: 2 Webster Close, Constantia 7806, Cape Town, South Africa
- Our VAT number is 4940204136
- We are regulated by South African Law.
- The website is owned by Shopify e-commerce and the data controller is Shopify.
- Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
- We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
3. Product information
- XYZero branding and products are unique, original and we retain all Intellectual Property and copyright on all our work.
- Work commissioned by anyone is subject to confirmation of a Production and Delivery schedule, and we retain the right to modify the schedule within reason, should unforeseen circumstances arise - such as sickness, death, labour strikes, etc.
4. Right to cancel
- All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the Consumer Protection Act which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation of Consumer Protection Act .
- You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) within 30 working days - once you have canceled the contract.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- for the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by South African law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by South African law. You and we both agree that the courts of South Africa will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.